Thursday, December 29, 2005

annoying

Hi ben,
Since I am now a member of your blog and have posted seven posts in one night. (this is my seventh) I have nothing better to do than assault you with puzzling and ridiculous questions. What did you forget to say? Do you like pie? Did you notice the extra space I put in between you and like in the sentence Do you like pie? What is your seventh favorite color? Did you know I had Redberry over? By the way it was a blast. We had safe driver contests in Jak 2 and I showed him Meshlaka the Yackow. Have you ever seen a goose kissin' a moose? Was it down by the bay? You can see I am bored and desperate. I have written some more posts if anyone wants to see them. Please get Juho to join. I emailed him the invitation. Thank you for accepting. From the star wars nerd!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

What's Meshlaka the Yackow??? And I feel sorry for Ben once he reads this post. No offence; you're just being yourself. We all like you just the way you are. Heh heh, yup. I'm just kidding.

Redberry

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

PS,
HA BEN! Now the poll is tied! HA! (Sorry, I had to let that out.)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger The heart and the heart said...

Hi how are you I am up at six o clock and feeelin' good. Im not tired (Yawn) Just kiddin'

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home